Helping to build the future of IPSX investor communications
For over 50 years we’ve helped ensure the success of the largest Real Estate deals, from IPOs to Mergers & Acquisitions and Corporate Reporting.
We’ve been a member of the IPSX Advisory Committee since 2017 and we’re working to help shape IPSX’s documentation, providing a broad range of investor-focused services for issuers and their advisors.
More details about our IPSX services are listed below, or simply call us for more information.
Producing an IPSX- and UKLA-Compliant Admission Prospectus couldn’t be simpler using our service. We hold an approved Prospectus format on our system, so that we can produce your Prospectus for you as easily and cost-effectively as possible in four simple steps:
- Email your Word or XLS file(s) and an accompanying graphics or images to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can choose from the range of cover versions shown here or supply your own designs if you prefer
- We’ll send you a detailed estimate for approval and, when you’re happy with everything, we’ll professionally format & typeset your Prospectus and send you back an IPSX and UKLA-compliant PDF proof within 24 hours
- Changes or amendments? Our around the clock specialist financial typesetting & proof-reading team is the largest of its kind in Europe, meaning we can undertake your amendments as quickly and accurately as possible
- Ready to launch? We can print and distribute copies immediately, send you a final clean Listing PDF, or both. Our 24hr project management team is the most experienced in the market, taking the stress out of the process.
In the ‘early-look’ or investor education stages?
Our iRoadshow service allows you to reach the maximum number of potential investors via a secure, Listing Authority-compliant electronic roadshow platform. Designed to meet the demands of modern investors, iRoadshow is cross-browser, cross-device compatible so investors can access your materials wherever and however they want. Security is of paramount importance: Dynamic Watermarking means that each page of your materials has the viewer’s name indelibly stamped and you can decide whether you wish investors to print and save a copy or not. The whole site has 128-byt encryption to ensure your information is as secure as possible.
Best of all, iRoadshow provides a full audit trail for MAR-compliance and, uniquely, Page Level Reporting – giving you the greatest possible insight into what investors are really interested in, maximising your investor discussions.
It couldn’t be simpler to create an iRoadshow:
- Email your PowerPoint or other file(s) to email@example.com
- We’ll create you’re a secure iRoadshow project space and email you back a unique Deal Code to allow investors to access your materials; we’ll also send you a separate Deal Manager login so you can access full Audit Reporting
- Changes or amendments? Our around the clock specialist iRoadshow team is the largest of its kind in Europe, meaning we can make any changes as quickly and accurately as possibly
- Ready to launch? You can invite investors immediately using the secure Deal Code, or we can do it for you. Our 24hr project management team is the most experienced in the market, taking the stress out of the process.