Since 2011, we have worked on Sukuks and conventional issues with a total deal value exceeding $40 billion, maintaining our status as the market leader across the Middle East.
We have worked with clients across the GCC region for over 10 years, on deals ranging from M&A (such as the Offer by Kingdom Holdings for Kingdom Hotels) through Conventional and Sukuk DCM issuance, and Equity offerings such as the IPO of Gulf Marine Services.
What do we offer clients across the region?
- Unparalleled, secure in-house typesetting in a time-zone favourable to Middle Eastern deals, working 24/7, to ensure the fastest turnaround of proofs and avoid needless waiting by your working group
- Greater flexibility to meet the Middle Eastern working week – providing a more timely and cost-effective service
- Stock Exchange-compliant proofs – we provide 100% guaranteed Stock Exchange-compliant proofs including strikethrough, cumulative blacklined and Comparison files to meet all Regulatory requirements, ensuring your deadlines are not jeopardised
- Regional printing capabilities – for faster distribution and greater control - across the GCC region
- A broad service offering including Due Diligence virtual data rooms with scanning in key locations across the Middle East, and an interface which accommodates Arabic language in titles, document name and with the Q&A module.