From complex Emerging Market first time issues, to repeat MTN programmes, we have the in-house resources and capacity to ensure your timelines and budget requirements are met. We've project-managed the most complex DCM documentation for over 25 years, and within the last few years alone have executed hundreds of deals with a value of over US $100 billion.
With client support on the ground at our European offices, we are able to proof, print and distribute your documents faster and more cost-effectively across the globe. We will proactively assist you, advising on the best way to achieve your deadlines and with cost efficiency in mind.
Our sophisticated typesetting software ensures that global Stock Exchanges and your advisors receive electronic files they require at every proof level – including multi-level blacklining and comparison files. Our in-house conference rooms ensure your team has the level of local service and support required on the most complex of transactions, including High Yield deals.
Since 2011, we have worked on Sukuks and conventional issues with a total deal value exceeding $40 billion, maintaining our status as the market leader across the Middle East.
We have worked with clients across the GCC region for over 10 years, on deals ranging from M&A (such as the Offer by Kingdom Holdings for Kingdom Hotels) through Conventional and Sukuk DCM issuance, and Equity offerings such as the IPO of Gulf Marine Services.
What do we offer clients across the region?
- Unparalleled, secure in-house typesetting in a time-zone favourable to Middle Eastern deals, working 24/7, to ensure the fastest turnaround of proofs and avoid needless waiting by your working group
- Greater flexibility to meet the Middle Eastern working week – providing a more timely and cost-effective service
- Stock Exchange-compliant proofs – we provide 100% guaranteed Stock Exchange-compliant proofs including strikethrough, cumulative blacklined and Comparison files to meet all Regulatory requirements, ensuring your deadlines are not jeopardised
- Regional printing capabilities – for faster distribution and greater control - across the GCC region
- A broad service offering including Due Diligence virtual data rooms with scanning in key locations across the Middle East, and an interface which accommodates Arabic language in titles, document name and with the Q&A module.